Medical School Human Anatomy Class Life-size Skeleton Model
500 in stock
Specifications: Material: PVC (model body); plastic wheel iron-chrome bracket Net weight: 18.5 lbs Overall dimension: 21” x 21” x 70.8”(L x W x H) Height including stand: 70.8″ Package includes: 1 x Skeleton model 1 x Skeleton poster 1 x Dust cover
This life-size human skeleton model is an ideal tool for the teaching and study of medical teachers and students as well as medical professionals.
Movable and removable parts make this skeleton model convenient for detailed study of human body anatomy. Durable and washable PVC material guarantees a long service life. Rolling wheels at the bottom provides easy movement of it. Surely this skeleton model will leave you a great teaching or studying experience.
If you are looking for a medical human skeleton model don’t hesitate to take it home.
- Made of premium PVC material durable and washable
- Arms and legs are removable for individual study
- Skull cap jaw shoulder elbow wrist and joints are movable just like the natural movement of human
- Perfect teaching and studying tool for medical school teachers and students as well as medical professionals
- Easy movement with free 5-casters stand
- Includes a skeleton model a skeleton poster and a dust cover
- Skull includes movable jaw skull caps bone sutures and 3 movable lower teeth
- All joints including individual bones in hands and feet are in full articulation