24 Inch Sonart 4-String Banjo Ukulele with Remo Drumhead and Gig Bag
Out of stock
Specifications: Color: As picture shown Material: Sapele wood Remo skin maple wood nylon steel Oxford fabric Product dimension: 24″ x 8.5″ x 3″ (L x W x D) Ukulele tuning: G-C-E-A Fret: 12 Net weight: 3.5 lbs Package includes: 1 x 4-String banjo 1 x Cloth 1 x Gig bag
Start out your musical debut with the 24-inch 4-string banjo.
This mini banjo has a net weight of 3.5 lbs with a portable gig bag for traveling. It is beginner-friendly with a clear fingerboard made of technical wood durable nylon strings inlaid with cupronickel frets and sound dots which enables the novice to find the proper position. This 4-string banjo has a quick response with a maple bridge and has a Remo skin as well as a closed solid back for a better resonator. Using 12 brackets and 4 closed geared tuners this travel banjolele performs in a stable sound condition. Suitable for playing blues hillbilly music or as an impromptu percussive instrument our ukulele-style banjo is warmly welcomed by all the junior and senior players.
If you are looking for a banjo like this do not hesitate to place an order!
- Compact 24-inch size 3.5 lbs net weight for traveling
- Accessories include a polishing cloth and a gig bag
- Stable tone guaranteed by the closed chrome-steel pegs
- Quick response as a result of a stable maple string bridge
- Clear fingerboard with cupronickel frets sound dots for easy learning
- Durable white nylon strings support daily playing with fingers picking
- Great resonator made of Remo skin solid Sapele back
- Fixed with 12 steel brackets for stable sound
- Suitable for beginners and professionals
- Mixed shapes with ukulele and tambourine for playing blues hillbilly music and more
There are no reviews yet.